Suspension of pigments and fillers in alkyd varnish with the addition of solvents, drier and stabilizer.
Download the booklet
Download the booklet
- Health and safety information
- Guaranteed shelf life
- Additional information
- Intended for priming metal and wood surfaces for coating various enamels, characterized by two possible modes of drying; the film formed with primer coating is resistant to temperature fluctuations from -45 ? C to 60 ? C.
- The primer coating in cured state is not toxic and fireproof.
- 6 months.
GOST U 25129-82
- Surface preparation:
Remove any dust, dirt, grease, rust, bloated and laminated old paint and other contaminants by any mechanical method.
Degrease by wiping the surface with hair brushes, cloth soaked in gasoline, white spirit, solvent etc.
Primer coat preparation
- mix thoroughly;
- dilute if necessary to working viscosity with solvent, xylol (or mixture of one of above solvents with white spirit 1:1), solvents RS-2,649,650; РЭ-4В - when applying in electrostatic field. Do not dilute with other solvents, not provided here and do not mix with other paints.
Apply on prepared surface. Paint only after primer coat completely dry to prevent pigments migration to enamel. Before application of nitroenamel on surface coated with primer, keep the coating in natural conditions at a temperature of 18-22 C for at least 6 days.
- with brush;
- by jet flow coating;
- by dipping;
- by spraying.
Physical and chemical properties
|Name of parameter and unit of measure||Standard|
|The viscosity by viscosimeter ВЗ-246 with nozzle diameter 4 mm, с||45|
|Mass fraction of solids, %||54 - 60|
|Drying time to degree 3 at temperature:|
Not more than 24 hours
Not more than 35 min
|Coating adhesion, points||1|
|Milling degree, um, not more than||40|
|Coating hardness, measured by the pendulum of the type M-3, standard units, at least||0,35|
|Bending elasticity, mm||1|
|The resistance of coating at temperature (20+-2)°С to static action of, h:|
- nitro enamel
- 3% solution of sodium chloride
- mineral oil
|Coating impact strength, cm||50|